If you are living with blindness, macular degeneration or any kind of low vision you will benefit from this simple talking clock. We know it doesn't look like a traditional clock, there are no numbers or hands to look at, this is something quite different and wonderfully simple! 1 push of the white button and a loud clear, male English voice simply tells you the time, day and date. Setting the clock could not be more simple, a clear loud voice will talk you through the setup, there are also large print instructions included.
- Compact design that sits flat and secure when in use
- Black base with large white 7cm diameter button for easy operation
- Announces: Time, Day & Date
- Loud, clear, English male voice
- Tells the time in a 12-hour format
- Alarm with announced setting
- Simple to set up
- High contrast black & white colours
- Large print instructions
- Takes 2 X AAA batteries (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.