This top quality bath mat has been developed with Silver Technology for its anti-microbial properties, and independently laboratory tested to meet the new British Standard BS8445:2012 for slip resistance. Silver technology is now being widely used as an additive in the manufacturing of materials, both the mat and suckers are manufactured using silver technology throughout the material, not just as a surface treatment. This ensures outstanding performance against growth of bacteria or mould. The mat is secured in place with moulded suckers, which have also been manufactured to include the anti-microbial silver agent. The new sucker configuration ensures excellent grip as tested for the BS standard.
This mat is not suitable for baths with an uneven non slip surface, or where the surface has raised contours, as the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface.
PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that the mat is rinsed and hung to dry between uses and regularly washed. This helps to prevent the build up of soap residue left by shampoos, soaps and shower gels, that can create a barrier preventing the antimicrobial silver from working.
- A top quality, cushioned and comfortable slip resistant mat made to a generous size 43 x 90cm
- Free draining with a lightly textured soft surface, and strong grip suckers underneath, which ensure a safe footing, helping to prevent foot and surface slip
- Tested successfully for the BS Standard BS8445:2012 Level 1 Slip Resistance
- Suitable for machine washing at a 40 degree wash, and allowed to dry naturally
- PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended that the mat is rinsed and hung to dry between uses and regularly washed. This helps to prevent the build up of soap residue left by acid formulated shampoos, soaps and shower gels, that can cause discolouration and create a barrier preventing the anti-microbial silver from working
- Not considered suitable for showers or baths with an uneven non slip surface, or where the surface has raised contours, as the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.