Quite heavily scratched, missing frame plastic guard left side
The Freedom A06L offers all the benefits of the Freedom A06 - plus larger 12” rear wheels and an impressive maximum gradient of 14 degrees. It has the same compact and lightweight design, weighing just 25.7kg, and is able to withstand tougher terrain.
The joystick can be installed on either armrest or it can be attendant controlled on the rear. The A06L offers out-of-chair charging and has electromagnetic brakes to prevent accidental rolling. An optional 2 batteries will provide a driving range of up to 18 miles and, when folded, the A06L is 24.8” (L) x 27.2” (W) x 15.8” (H) – making it easy to store in a car boot.
We want to be certain you buy the electric wheelchair that’s right for you, so we offer a free, no-obligation home-demo of our chairs. One of our home-demo team will come to your address and demonstrate the range, allowing you to test, ask questions and rest-assured your needs are met.
Call us for any further information or to arrange your home demonstration, now.
- Overall weight: 25.7kg
- Maximum user weight: 17 Stone (110kg)
- Extendable Lap belt included
- Seat dimensions: 17”x17” (43cm x 43cm)
- Maximum speed: Up to 4mph
- Driving Range with 1 battery: up to 9 miles
- Driving Range with 2 batteries: up to 18 miles
- Batteries are charged via the chair, full charge takes 4 hours
- Extension available for charging batteries out of chair
- Joystick control can be fitted on left or right arm
- Rear wheels: 12" pneumatic tyre
- Front wheels: 8" PU tyre
- Motors: 2 x 250W brushless motors with electromagnetic braking
- Battery capacity: 24V 10AH per battery
- Suspension: Spring absorber
- Gradient: 14 degrees
- Dimensions when opened
- Length: 37.4”
- Width: 24.8”
- Height: 36.8”
- Dimensions when folded
- Length: 24.8”
- Width: 27.2”
- Height: 15.8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.