Light scratching, heavy scratches on leg bars
Quick and easy to charge, the foldable A06 is compact, lightweight and travels up to 9 miles via the joystick or attended control.
The Freedom A06 folding electric wheelchair weighs just 22.8kg. Open, the dimensions are 37.8” (L) x 23.3” (W) x 36.8” (H), and folded is 23.2” (L) x 27.2” (W) x 13.4” (H) - making it easy to store indoors or place in the boot of a car. The A06 single battery covers up to 9 miles and takes 4 hours to charge. A second battery can be fitted, doubling the range up to 18 miles. It can travel at 4mph and climb gradients from 0-8 degrees.
Operated by a joystick installed in either the left or right armrest, the Freedom A06 also has power and speed control buttons, a horn and an extendable lap belt. The electromagnetic brakes are automatically applied when the joystick is in the neutral position, preventing accidental rolling. This versatile chair can be attendant controlled too. Maximum user weight is 17.5 stone (111kg), with a seat width of 17.5 inches and a depth of 17 inches. If you need a bigger chair or higher user weight the A08 or A08L may be for you.
- Overall weight: 22.8kg
- Maximum user weight: 17.5 Stone (111kg)
- Extendable Lap belt included
- Seat Width dimensions: 17.5"
- Seat Depth dimensions: 17"
- Maximum speed: Up to 4mph
- Driving range with 1 battery: up to 9 miles
- Batteries are charged via the chair, full charge takes 4 hours
- Extension available for charging batteries out of chair
- Joystick control can be fitted on left or right arm
- Rear wheels: 10" PU tyre
- Front wheels: 7" PU tyre
- Motors: 2 x 200W brushless motors with electromagnetic braking
- Battery capacity: 24V 10AH per battery
- Suspension: Spring absorber
- Gradient: 8 degrees
- Dimensions when opened
- Length: 37.8"
- Width: 23.2"
- Height: 36.8"
- Dimensions when folded
- Length: 23.2"
- Width: 27.2"
- Height: 13.4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.