The Atlantic Dual Motor Recliner is not only attractive and comfortable but a tilt-in-space chair too! Designed to offer ultimate pressure management and support your posture providing excellent back support, neck support, and head support and the lateral back cushion gives full lumber support.
The Atlantic Recliner only uses the highest quality materials. The waterproof fabrics combine maximum abrasion resistance with a specially engineered low friction surface. This minimises the risk of shear but also makes it easy to clean.
The Atlantic chair is favoured by occupational therapists as the tilt-in-space motion allows you to get into position without stress or strain to the body because the supportive angles and steady motion mean that friction and shearing are minimised.
An intuitive 4-button handset operates the leg-rests and back-rests by two independent motors giving allowing you to achieve a relaxing position and to help you get up. The handset lives in a convenient pocket at the side of the chair so it's always to hand.
When in a standard sitting position, you are provided with a comfortable and supportive chair. Just press a button to recline, lift your feet, or both. The backrest and seat incline moves forward in one smooth motion to ease you gently and securely to your feet.
Please take a look at the size guide or call our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you choose a chair that is just the right for you.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Remote controlled electric rise/recliner chair
- Dual motor
- Tilt in space
- Vapour permeable removable seat wrap and cushions
- Easy care, waterproof fabric
- Split back cushions with lumbar supports
- Robust and supportive flat armrests
- 19' Seat Width - overall width 28 Inches
- 21' Seat Width - overall width 30 inches
- 23' Seat Width - overall width 32 inches
- Seat depth: 51cm (20")
- Adjustable seat height:43cm - 53cm (17" - 21")
- Back height: (28")
- Maximum weight of user: 127kg (20 stone)
- Safe recline distance: 60cm (23")
- Battery back up: in event of a power cut battery returns chair to upright position
- 10V battery included
- Available in a choice of colours: lime and black, sky and black, steel and black or red and black
- Call our customer service team to order your free swatches
- Free delivery, demonstration and packaging removal
- Delivery time: up to 5 weeks
Please note, as the Atlantic chair is made to order, this item is non-refundable and any faults are covered under the manufacturers warranty. Please see our returns and refunds page here for more information.
How to choose the correct size chair
There are 4 measurements you will need to assess which chair is right
- Seat Height
- Seat Depth
- Seat Width
- User Weight
To measure accurately you must be wearing the shoes or slippers that you would normally wear when at home. Sit on the chair with your back straight, hips and knees should be at right angles and feet flat on the floor. You might find it easier if someone helps you take the measurements.
How to measure Seat Height
Measure the distance from the floor to the crease at the back of the knees. Choose a chair that is not smaller than this measurement. Always go to the closest height above your measurement to ensure comfort.
How to measure Seat Depth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.