At Spring Chicken, we’re about looking after our customers and doing things right.
Our engineering policy is written below and is clear, with upfront pricing and commitments.
You just need to know if: A) you bought it from us B) if it’s still under warranty.
If you bought your product from us and it’s under warranty:
If you bought your powerchair/mobility scooter/riser recliner chair from us and it’s under warranty, call our team on 01865 671 450 to notify us of the issue. Our team will attempt to diagnose and resolve some issues over the telephone.
- If an engineer is required, we will despatch one of our engineers, free of charge, to diagnose the fault. If the engineer can repair the problem on the first visit, every effort will be made.
- An engineer may need to return to fix the problem. All parts that have failed under warranty will be replaced free of charge.
If you didn’t buy your product from us or it’s not under warranty:
No problem! Our engineers have a wide range of knowledge and skill, so even if you didn’t buy your product from us, we may still be able to help.
- An engineer callout fee of £50 will be charged for the diagnosis of the problem.
- Once the engineer has visited and diagnosed the fault, a full report and quote will be written and then you will be given the option to proceed with our full repair quote or choose not to use us.
- A second engineer visit will be subject to a £50 call out, labour at £50p/hour and any parts required.
Our engineers will do all they can to repair any faults on-site, first time, but in some cases, a second visit may be required.
In rare circumstances, the engineer may deem it necessary to remove the product from your home to fix in the workshop. If so, we will do all we can to reduce the time period you are left without it.
For further information, please call our specialist team on 01865 671 450.