Why do I need insurance on a powerchair or mobility scooter?
Mobility insurance isn’t compulsory, but it is highly recommended. A policy will cover you for a variety of claims, with the most common being:
- Public liability claims – protecting you from compensation claims if you cause injury to another person or damage property
- Accidental damage to your powerchair or scooter
- 24/7 national breakdown recovery (Plus includes flat battery and puncture recovery +repair)
- Theft and vandalism
- Cover abroad
Our partner: Mark Bates Ltd.
We’ve partnered with Mark Bates Ltd. to provide the highest levels of customer service and competitive insurance policies for your peace of mind. Mark Bates Ltd. is a reputable and well-established mobility insurer and boasts several key benefits:
- UK-based contact centre
- No admin fees
- Live chat available with claim team
- All claims dealt with in-house and not passed to 3rd parties
- 5-star rating on Trustpilot
What are the powerchair/mobility scooter insurance policies available to me?
Mark Bates Ltd. offer two types of insurance policies for any powerchair or scooter up to the value of £5,000.
Our experienced team can discuss your requirements with you, answering any questions to ensure you make an informed decision.
The Plus policy covers 24/7 national breakdown cover including flat battery and punctures – making it popular with many of our customers.
How long does the insurance cover?
You can purchase an insurance policy for 1, 2 or 3 years.
Is it cheaper to go direct to Mark Bates Ltd.?
No. As an approved representative of Mark Bates Ltd., our prices are the same as them.
Simply call us on 01865 641 570 and our team can get you set up straight away.