Death. Let’s talk about it. This article explores the realities of planning for death and how to go about it.
Facts are facts: death is on the way, sooner or later, and there are practicalities to plan for.
Do you own anything of sentimental value? Do you have kids, pets, or a partner you’re not married to? If so, you need a will.
Of course, it’s unlikely to be at the top of your to-do list. In fact, it’s probably right at the end. It is the ultimate case of “the diet starts tomorrow”.
Here in the UK, 4 in 10 people die without a will, and the consequences of that can be terrible. So let’s take a quick no-nonsense look at how this could pan out.
We can help you write your will
Farewill is the UK’s number 1 will writer.
We offer the smartest way to make your will. Online. Legally binding. In 15 minutes.
Thousands have used Farewill to tick “get a will sorted” off their to-do list. It’s earned us a score of 9.5/10 on Trustpilot, an independent review site.
Plus, you can use code SPRINGCHICKEN to get £40 off!
So if you…
- Hate thinking about death
- Realise deep down that you need a will to look after your loved ones when the inevitable happens
- Don’t want to spend ages deciding which service to use to make your will
- Are keen to get it sorted with minimum hassle, so you can get on with life
Then Farewill is for you.
How it works:
There’s no upfront payment, so you can try Farewill for yourself and see how easy it is to make your will, risk-free, in seconds. With code SPRINGCHICKEN, you can get £40 OFF!
- Start filling in Farewill’s quick and easy online form (you can do it on your phone from the comfort of your sofa, or at a desk with a computer, whatever you prefer).
- We’ll store your progress as you go along (so you can do it in stages if you prefer).
- We’ll take you step by step through the process and guide you through each section (in plain English, so even people who haven’t got a clue about wills can do it).
- Any questions along the way, you can ask our team of experts on the phone or through online chat (we’re here 7 days a week, 9am-9pm, with an average response time of 2 minutes).
- Once you’re happy, you can pay online and submit your will to our team of experts.
- We review every single will by hand, so we can make sure it’s watertight (and if it isn’t, we’ll work with you to revise any errors or omissions).
- You will then print it and sign it with the help of two witnesses. Your Farewill account is yours forever, so you can come back anytime and update it or re-print it if you need.
And that’s it. The peace of mind of a legally binding will. Job done, hassle-free, in as little as 15 minutes.
Get started now with Farewill and use code SPRINGCHICKEN for £4o off!