Do you love brain-teasers and challenging riddles? Who doesn’t!
How many can you get right?
1. How many letters are in the alphabet?
2. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?View answer
3. What disappears as soon as you say its name?View answer
4. What has four fingers and a thumb but is not living?View answer
5. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I?View answer
6. I have a head, tail, but no arms and legs. What am I?View answer
7. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?View answer
8. David’s father has three sons. Snap, Crackle and _____?View answer
9. What is more useful when it is broken?View answer
10. What travels around the world but stays in the corner?View answer
11. What has a heart but no other organs?View answer
12. What three letters changes a girl into a woman?View answer
So, how did you do?