If you find it difficult to read the small markings or display on a traditional thermometer or don't like holding a thermometer under your tongue, then this talking thermometer is the answer. Simply hold the flat sensor tip against the patient's forehead and press the button then within 2 seconds a loud clear female voice will announce the body temperature in Fahrenheit or Centigrade. Alternatively, you can remove the flat forehead tip to reveal a smaller probe that can be held in the patient's ear to take the temperature. The thermometer also has a small built in light to aid use in low light. This thermometer is perfect for anyone but will be particularly useful for those with low vision or partial sight.
- Temperature is announced within 2 seconds, in a female voice
- Readings displayed and announced in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- The unique memory facility stores up to 20 records so your results can be compared
- The thermometer sits neatly in the supplied stand for safe storage
- Uses 2 x 'AAA' batteries included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.