These specially designed plugs help prevent floods from taps left accidentally running. They have a pressure detection gauge built in which releases water from the bath or basin when the water level gets too high. When a safe level of water is reached the pressure pad closes.The heat sensitive pad helps prevent burns by changing colour if the water gets too hot.
- Pressure release mechanism (pressure plate opens when level is too high, closes when water is at the correct level)
- Heat sensitive pad changes colour when temperature reaches 36å¡C (96.8å¡F)
- Easy attachment to existing plug chain
- Weight of product: 71g (2.5oz)
- Pad changes colour between 32 -41å¡C (89.6å¡F - 105.8å¡F)
- Suitable for baths more than 38cm (15") deep
- Suitable for kitchen sinks more than 16.5cm (6.5") deep
- Suitable for bathroom basins more than 12.5cm (5") deep
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Talk to our expert team
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Disabled Living Foundation Trusted Advisors are always on hand to give the best advice
Join our Facebook community of over 300,000
Join over 300,000 other Spring Chickens for all things nostalgia, entertainment and health hints and tips.