We know the dangers that Covid-19 presents and we’ve put in strict measures to ensure both yours, and our safety.
- We will self-assess that we, or anyone in our household has no symptoms
- Take our temperature in front of you, before taking yours with a contactless thermometer
- Sanitise our hands before entering your home
- Wear disposable gloves
- Wear a Type II face mask
- Wear a clear visor
- Wear a disposable apron for close contact
- Sanitise all equipment brought into your home with anti-viral wipes
- Use disposable roll/paper for bed and chair demos
In addition to this, we ask you to:
- Confirm that you or anyone in your household is not displaying symptoms.
- Open internal doors and windows where possible to allow air to circulate freely and reduce physical contact
- Practise social distancing
- Not shake our hand or offer food/drink
- Keep pets away